Visa Application Form
Copy of Your Current & Old Passport
Two Biometric photos
Copy of Flight Booking (Reservation)
Bank statement and Account Maintenance Certificate
Accommodation Hotel Booking (Reservation)
Letter from employer, verifying your occupation
Travel health insurance certificate
Polio vaccination certificate
Consent letter of the applicant
Once you have submitted all your documents, the Application processing time will be around ten working days from the date of submission of the application. In some cases, the visa procedure may take around 3 weeks. it depends upon your type of visa application. Therefore, we advise you to apply at least 4 weeks before the departure date.
The fee for the processing of a visa is 37,800. Gerry’s service PKR charges per applicant are Rs. 2,800. and it is nonrefundable if you get a visa refusal
|Visa Type||Embassy Fee||Foreing Embassy Fee
(Passport Holders of NON-EU Countries)
|Foreing Embassy Fee
(EU Passport Holders)
|Single Entry||12.000 PKR||12.000 PKR||18.000 PKR|
|Multiple Entry||44.000 PKR||44.000 PKR||44.000PKR|
|Single Transit||12.000 PKR||12.000 PKR||18.000 PKR|
|Double Transit||24.000 PKR||24.000 PKR||36.000 PKR|
|Working||12.000 PKR||12.000 PKR||18.000 PKR|
- If the application for a visa is rejected, no explanations are given to the applicant and he has to apply again after six months.
- In case of rejection, the Turkish Embassy won’t return any of the submitted fees.
- The validity period for the Visa is 90 days
- There’s no interview required
- The applicants under eighteen must have the consent letter signed by the parents along with their CNIC copy on a stamp paper.
- Those who find to be submitting any fake document may be taken for legal action.
Now you have visa requirements, Turkey visa fee information, and other necessary information that you need to know before applying for Turkey visit visa from Pakistan.
if you have any questions or additional information, feel free to contact us